The Helvetia Lavender Festival
Friday - Sunday, July 8th 9th and 10th
10 am to 5 pm
A truly festive occasion featuring all things lavender in beautiful, historic Helvetia.
- Smell the scent of lavender while cutting fresh bouquets.
- Enjoy tea and scones with fresh berries in the pavilion.
- Listen to live music performed by local artists.
- Visit over 20 artisan booths and chat with the designers.
- Explore the farm with your kids on a treasure hunt and fish for live trout to win prizes.
- Enjoy lunch from Reedville Catering
- Watch lavender distillation, shop for essential oils, soaps and other lavender products, and buy lavender plants with advice on growing from the experts.
Admission is free and the festival supports widows in Ukraine through Samaritan Ministries in the Ukraine.
Vendors Booths Feature:
- 7 Oaks Apothecary: essential oils, natural perfumes, and body product made from lavender grown and distilled locally.
- Beadzles: Jewelry, uniquely individual, by Rhonda Whetsell.
- Called to Create: mixed media art by Denny Nkemontoh.
- Courtyard West: yard art and home décor by Bruce and Linda Turk.
- Creations of Art: unique natural home and yard décor by Janice Hattenhauer.
- Hello Gorgeous: hair decoration of feathers and tinsel by Anna Cutright.
- Helvetia Lavender Farm: gift shop: lavender décor, culinary products, gifts and more.
- Information Booth: learn about Helvetia Farms and the Oregon Lavender Association. Purchase souvenirs and view photos from the 2014 Oregon Lavender Photo Contest.
- JoAnns’ Glassworks: fused glass creations for home décor and landscape.
- Krelly Designs: unique artisan jewelry, art & gifts.
- Lavender Hill Chocolates: a delicious array of homemade treats.
- Momma needs Massage: hand and chair massage.
- Photography by JoAnn Boatright.
- Taylor’s Henna and Face Painting
- VanHevelingen Nursery: a variety of plants for sale by Andy and Melissa.
- Watercolors by Anji : recognized watercolor artist, Angela Grainger will demonstrate plein air techniques.
Sorry, no pets allowed. We love them but our insurance company doesn't.
Parking is plentiful. Come enjoy a day out with us!