The Helvetia Lavender Festival
July 12th, 13th and 14th | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A truly festive occasion featuring all things lavender in beautiful, historic Helvetia.
- Smell the scent of lavender while cutting fresh bouquets.
- Enjoy tea and scones with fresh berries in the pavilion.
- Listen to live music performed by local artists.
- Visit over 20 artisan booths and chat with the designers.
- Watch lavender distillation, shop for essential oils, soaps and other lavender products, and buy lavender plants with advice on growing from the experts.
Festival supports widows in Ukraine through Samaritan Ministries, GS Malawi, and Widows & Orphans.
2019 Vendor Booths Feature: Coming Soon!
Sorry, no pets allowed. We Love them but our insurance company doesn't.
Parking is plentiful. Come enjoy a day out with us!
Google Map & Directions
12814 NW Bishop Rd. Hillsboro, OR 97124 Get Directions